Market Intelligence Reports
Fleurets publish reports and data on the leisure and hospitality industry on a regular basis.
Please find our latest reports listed below.
These documents are available for download in Adobe PDF format.
Questions or queries regarding Market Intelligence Reports should be sent to email@example.com
» Updates & Prophesies
- What happened to the hotel world in 2011? - January 2012
- What happened to the nightclub world in 2011? - January 2012
- What happened to the pub world in 2011? - January 2012
- What happened to the restaurant world in 2011? - January 2012
» Alternate Uses
» Industry Update
- Industry Update, Public House Sector - November 2012
- Industry Update, Restaurants - December 2011
- Industry Update, Health & Fitness - December 2011
- Industry Update, Public House Sector - June 2011
» Survey Of Prices
For the Hotel, Restaurant, Pubs and Leisure markets.
Click here to download our 2012 Survey of Prices.
» Rental Survey
We carry out a survey of rents and their movements on an annual basis in respect of each of the following sub sectors:
- High Street A4
- Traditional Pubs
Click here to download our 2012 Rental Survey
» Archived Reports
- 2011 Survey of Prices.
- 2011 Rental Survey
- 2010 Survey of Prices (293KB)
- 2010 Rental Survey (437KB)
- 2009 Survey of Prices (52KB)
- 2009 Survey of Prices - 6 Month Update (May 2009) (49KB)
- Rental Survey 2008 (2MB)
- Journal of Retail and Leisure Property (112KB)
- Survey of Prices 2008 (4MB)
- Survey of Prices 2007 (2MB)
- Rental Survey 2007 (2MB)
- Survey of Prices 2005 (1MB)
- Rental Survey 2005 (2MB)
- Rental Survey 2004 (2MB)
- Rental Survey 2003 (0.42MB)
- Rental Survey 2002 (1MB)
- Survey Of Pub Prices December 2001 (0.41MB)
- Survey Of Pub Prices July 2001 (0.31MB)
- Survey Of Pub Prices December 2000 (0.28MB)
Market Intelligence Menu
Local Offices, Local KnowledgeThe Fleurets network of seven offices located across the UK offer expert advice and guidance on your local market.
For more information on properties for sale/to let in a given area, please contact your local Fleurets office.