We are a small but significant firm of Chartered Surveyors, dedicated to the leisure property sector. We remain committed to recruiting the best talent. If you have the ability, we can provide the appropriate role for you, finding the balance between support & direction and the freedom to achieve.
A Career at Fleurets
If you want to stand out from the crowd and succeed on your own merits as opposed to being a small cog in a big wheel, then Fleurets is the place for you.
We provide a full rance of agency and valuation services with a nationwide network of offices, providing national coverage with the benefits of local knowledge.
Underpinning all we do is our simple philosophy, to provide the best client services with the utmost integrity.
Secretary - Birmingham Office
- Audio and copy typing of reports, sales details, correspondence, memos.
- Marketing and mailshots.
- Answering telephone enquiries, responding to emails and arranging viewings.
- Communication with clients and purchasers.
- Diary management.
- Coordinating client events such as drinks, lunches and dinners.
- Preparing meeting documentation and presentations.
- Processing invoices.
- Maintaining client files and database.
- Providing administrative support to surveyors.
- GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience within a similar secretarial role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Audio typing and copy typing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Polite and professional.
- Able to work under pressure, to deadlines. To prioritise and multi task.
For further information about this role please contact:-
0121 236 5252
If you are interested in a career with Fleurets please contact the relevant person below:-