- Fleurets Limited and its holding company Fleurets Holdings Limited, jointly known as Fleurets, is a firm of Chartered Surveyors that deals exclusively in the valuation and sale of licensed and leisure property.
- This policy, and any other documents referred to, set out the basis on which we will process the personal data we collect from data subjects, or that is provided to us by data subjects or other sources.
- The types of personal data that Fleurets may be required to handle include information about current, past and prospective clients, staff, applicants and others that we communicate with. The personal data, which may be held on paper or on a computer or other media, is subject to certain legal safeguards specified in the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Fleurets may, in certain instances – notably in compliance of Money Laundering regulations – need to request personal data from credit reference agencies or similar. In particular Fleurets uses Transunion/Call Credit Group. Their privacy notice can be viewed at https://www.callcredit.co.uk/legal-information/bureau-privacy-notice
- The information obtained by Fleurets is held in accordance with the GDPR legal bases of consent, legal obligation and legitimate interest.
- Fleurets does not pass personal data to any third parties except in accordance with the running of its business or as a statutory obligation. No information is passed for third party marketing, without prior consent.
- Fleurets does not operate any form of loyalty scheme or operate any form of location or smart device facility.
- Fleurets uses a number of different cookies on its website www.fleurets.com. More information is available within the Terms and Conditions of use on the website.
- Fleurets provides a number of links from its website to other companies which provide complimentary services. These links are to the third party websites only. There is no connection with, or ability to access, any personal data provided to Fleurets.
- Fleurets does not undertake any detailed analysis from people's use of social media other than what is available from the social media platform.
- With the exception of staff the personal data that Fleurets holds, and needs, is quite limited. It is usually only name, address and contact details of choice.We do not need to know Sensitive Personal Data relating to health, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation etc and our systems are not set up to record such information.
- Where information is retained it is to enable Fleurets to comply with its regulatory (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, RICS) duties or for compulsory insurance purposes (professional indemnity).
- Personal data which has been, or is in the future, obtained by Fleurets may be held and processed by Fleurets, including its information technology suppliers, solely for its legitimate business needs and legal obligations including, but not limited to the following:
- Offering sales, letting and acquisition services
- Providing valuation services
- Providing consultancy and expert advice services
- Marketing of Fleurets' services
- Providing market intelligence and analysis reports
- Complying with its obligations as an employer
- Fleurets will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data. Fleurets has in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction.
- Fleurets reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Where appropriate, we will notify data subjects of those changes by e-mail.